- Nicole Gustavson
- Nutrition Style:
- Training Style:
- Weight Training and Cardio Vascular
- Strength Training
- Certifications & Accomplishments:
- • Insured • ACE Certified personal trainers • ACSM Certified Personal Trainers • CPR/AED certified • Power-of-10 Fitness Institute trained
- General Fitness, Strength Training
- Service Preference:
- Private Facility
- 4 years
- “The workout: It's 20 minutes once a week. There are lots of naysayers out there. but it does work, my husband was skeptical too, but now he is a believer. With that little time commitment, how can you say No. That 20 minutes however, is probably the most intense 20 minutes of your week.
My results: Of course you cannot have a huge body transformation, if you do not get your diet in check but I knew that - We love food - the good and bad kinds too. So without dieting or even eating healthier, my results so far:
1. Strong - each week I get stronger and stronger. Very useful for carrying large laundry bins up and down the stairs.
2. Endurance and energy - I'm not out of breath after 3 trips up and down the stairs.
3. No more pain - I've had on and off upper and lower back aches, pain in my fore arms and elbows.. All supposedly from sitting and typing away. I can't even remember the last time I had these pains.
4. Despite not hitting that BMI chart ... I'm less jiggly!
The best part is that despite not having a drastic body transformation, my results have been so positive without sacrificing so much time, I am encouraged to eat healthier and continue on.
My husband on the other hand. In 3 sessions, you clearly see muscle definition and now after 12 weeks amazing.”
-Pia M. (Yelp)
- Profile Photo URL:
- Street Address:
- 15 N King Street, Suite 103
- Zip Code:
Last modified onFriday, 10 February 2017 16:41